Cornice Adhesive is a plaster-based adhesive compound. It is formulated for bonding paper-faced and plaster cornices to plasterboard surfaces and reinforcing joints in cornices. Cornice Adhesive may also be used for bonding other plaster decorative products, back-blocking plasterboard joints and laminating plasterboard sheets.
Cornice Adhesive now has a new, smoother and creamier formula! Read more about it in a blog by Compounds Manager Tim Harrington.
Cornice Adhesive is available in 10kg & 20kg bags - perfect for small and larger jobs.
For DIY projects click here.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Colour: White
- Working time: Setting Type – Available in 45, 60 and 90 minutes
- Packaging: 20kg and 10kg bag, 90 minutes only available in 20kg
- VOC: Less than 50g per litre
- Recommended for use with paper-faced cornice and cast fibrous plaster decorative cornice.
- Recommended for bonding plaster decorative products.
Features and Benefits
- Mixes easily to a creamy, lump-free gauge
- Excellent wet tack
- High adhesion and high strength
- Readily accelerated for polishing of cornice joints