PERMAROCK® Cement Board Indoor is the perfect lightweight choice for reliability and stability even in the most challenging wet and humid conditions. It’s ideal for both wall and ceiling applications in everything from swimming pools and steam saunas to communal showers and kitchen areas.
For more information, view our resources below.
Created for the next generation of imaginative, sustainable buildings, PERMAROCK® Cement Board Indoor is changing the way the world builds.
- 100% water-resistant
- Mould and mildew-resistant
- Deemed non-combustible under AS1530
- Only 11 kg/m2 – for less effort in handling and overhead installation
- Bending radius of 1 m at full board size
- Supports tiling up to 50 kg/m2
With a whole range of accessories, PERMAROCK® Cement Board Indoor is a genuine one-stop solution for innovative interior walls and ceilings in wet and humid areas.
The different system performances based on sound insulation, fire protection, and impact resistance allow the application of PERMAROCK® Cement Board Indoor in a wide range of buildings, from sports halls and gymnasiums to schools, museums, hospitals, public buildings, luxury hotels, and apartments. The wide range of applications include:
- Communal/Public showers and bathroom areas
- Changing rooms
- Swimming pools and hot tubs
- Steam saunas
- Operating theatres
- Industrial kitchens
- Robust and reliable with high impact resistance and sound insulation
- Safe to use, hygienic, and manufactured from sustainable materials
- Easy to cut using a simple score-and-snap technique
- No pre-drilling required
- Ready keyed for tiling – only one layer required for tile finish