PERMAROCK CEMENT BOARD OUTDOOR is challenging the dominance of brick and block helping architects build inspirational spaces for the world to enjoy. It can be shaped and curved into endlessly imaginative designs. It can carry a wide range of finishes – from paint, render and tiles through to decorative cladding. Its lightweight properties make it a highly versatile building solution particularly good for suspended ceiling applications.
Strong but still lightweight, PERMAROCK® Cement Board Outdoor is a future-proof building material. Besides its strength and low weight, there are multiple other benefits for architects, contractors, and building users alike.
Available now for use in external soffits, arcade walkways, underpasses and driveway passages where lightweight and weather resistant materials are required.
- 100% water-resistant
- No deterioration, swelling or loss of stability
- Resistant to moisture, weathering, mould, and mildew
- Freeze-thaw cycle proven
- Stable and durable Portland cement construction
- Board can be curved
- Safe and hygienic material
- Strong, robust, and highly impact-resistant