Back-Blocking Adhesive is a plaster-based setting type compound specially formulated for back-blocking ceiling joints or wall joints. It reinforces plasterboard joints and minimises cracking and peaking that results from building movement.
Back-blocking is a mandatory fixing practice described in AS/NZS 2589:2007 Gypsum linings – Application and finishing.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Colour: Yellow
- Working time: Setting type – Approx. 120 mins
- Packaging: 20kg bag
- VOC: Less than 50g per litre
- Specially formulated for back-blocking ceiling and wall joints
Features and Benefits
- Long working time
- Mixes easily to a creamy, lump-free gauge
- Excellent wet tack
- Excellent adhesion and water retention
- Yellow pigmentation