Ceraplast™ is a fine specialist plaster used to produce working or slip molds for ceramic products and sanitary wares. It is also suitable for modelling and plastercraft replications.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Colour: White
- Working time: Setting Type – 20 -30 minutes knife-set time.
- Packaging: 20kg bags.
- Compressive Strength*: Wet 6000kPa (min) Dry 13000kPa (min)
- Linear Expansion*: 0.05-0.25%
- Surface Area: 5000 cm2/g (min)
- S.G.: 2.63
- Solubility: 0.6g/100ml
- Decomposition Temperature: 163o C
- VOC: Less than 50 grams per litre
- Values determined at water/plaster ratio of 65ml/100g
- When using Ceraplast™, it is important to record the water/plaster ratio used in trials so that mixes can be adjusted according experience.
- Strength, hardness and density of a plaster cast are directly related to the quantity of water used for gauging, which should be kept to a workable minimum.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to use
- Short set time