SHEETROCK® Total Lite™ finishing compound is a lightweight premium grade product which offers all the benefits of conventional-weight compound but is up to 25% lighter and results in less shrinkage and is easy to sand.
It makes handling and applying simpler, easier and faster. It is designed to be used in conjunction with BaseCote™ and RediBase™ compounds.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Colour: Yellow Tint
- Working Time: Drying Type: Minimum 24hrs or longer in adverse conditions
- Packaging: 17.5kg re-sealable pail.
- Coverage: 38.3 ltr / 100 sqm board
- Manufacture: Manufactured in Australia to stringent Knauf product quality control specifications
- Suitable for the final coating of plasterboard joints, angles, and fastener heads when used in conjunction with BaseCote™, Easy Sand™ or RediBase™ compounds
- Suitable for use as the second and third coat in the Knauf three coat jointing system
- Can be used over plasterboard or fibre cement sheeting
Features and Benefits
- Premium grade finishing compound
- Very smooth, easy to apply
- Low Shrinkage
- Easy to sand