GIB X-BLOCK® Jointing Compound is specifically formulated for use with GIB X-Block® plasterboard to give lead equivalent joints on interior walls and ceilings.
It is a powdered air-drying compound suitable for bedding of X-Block® plasterboard joints, angles, spotting fastener heads and filling in gaps to provide a uniform X-ray radiation barrier. Paper tape must be used for all jointing.
Features and Benefits
- Air Drying Compound
- Eliminates the use of lead strips in backing joints
- Provides lead equivalent joints on internal walls and ceilings
- High strength joint with paper tape
- Compatible with Knauf finishing compounds
- Identifiable by brown colour
- Available in 25kg bag.