SHEETROCK® Paper Joint Tape is a strong, cross-fibred paper tape suitable for use with our extensive range of joint compounds to reinforce joints and corners. The roughened surface ensures a strong bond and features a positive crease that simplifies internal corner applications.
The paper tape's high tensile strength helps resist cracking, stretching, wrinkling and tearing under tools and deliver a strong, reliable wall joints.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Type: Paper Joint Tapes, Joint Tape, Joint Tapes
- For use in a fire rated system
- Size (width x length): 63.5mm x 76.2m or 63.5mm x 152.4m
- Paper tape must be used in fire rated systems and when embedding with drying type taping or all purpose compounds
- Use paper tape over SHEETROCK® and FIBEROCK® joints and internals to achieve high joint strength
Features and Benefits
- High tensile strength to resist tearing, stretching and distortion
- Wafer-thin paper for easier joint treatment
- Roughened surface for superior bond
- Centre-creased to improve corner treatment