All USG Boral Trade stores remain open with only minor changes to some individual store operating hours.
Further to this we have initiated several social distancing measures to minimise contact and help reduce the COVID-19 risk to you and store staff. This includes closing showrooms in some states and asking customers not to visit us in-store where possible. We encourage you to please place your order over the phone or email ahead so we can safely manage the collection or delivery of your goods. This will not only speed up your order, it will also minimise risk to customers and staff.
The following safety-hygiene measures are now in place;
- • Keeping the Distance’ with a 1.5m - 3metre exclusion zone
- • Daily cleaning and sanitising of all high-frequency touch points including forklifts
- • Customers and Carters are not permitted to enter the despatch office and/or warehouse and should follow the instructions of USG Boral Trade Store staff when loading and unloading of deliveries when on a USG Boral site.
- • Please ensure all personal PPE is thoroughly cleaned before and after each use. All USG Boral provided personal protective equipment, including Safety glasses and vests will be washed and/or replaced as required.
- • In the interests of good hand hygiene, EFTPOS/PAY PASS is preferred. If Cash payments must be used, please ensure hygiene safety protocols are strictly followed including the use of hand sanitiser. If you are required to enter a PIN when making an electronic payment, please wear gloves where possible and ensure you follow the hygiene safety protocols.
- • Please note that Mandarin interpreter services are also available at selected stores including our City Trade Store - 706 Lorimer Street.
Please remember to wash hands frequently (min. 20 seconds - sing Happy Birthday twice) and if you are feeling unwell – place your order with one of our friendly trade store staff via telephone or email.
Please click here to find your nearest USG Boral Trade Store, operating hours and contact information.