Rondo Steel Studs and Tracks sections are manufactured from Bluescope Steel, hot dipped in Zinc-Aluminium coated steel strip with a coating thickness of AZ150. Known as ZINCALUME® Steel, it performs well against corrosion when compared with other galvanised steel.
Together with Knauf range of plasterboards, Rondo Steel Studs and Tracks framing systems can provide a number of different fire resistance ratings in combination with the appropriate gypsum/plasterboard lining.
Rondo Steel Stud & Track Drywall Framing System is consistent in quality and complies with relevant building codes for fire rated, acoustic and load bearing requirements.
The wide range of metal profiles allows for different applications, such as curved walls and are available in custom lengths.
- Non-load and load bearing (by design) partition walls
- Steel stud ceiling systems
- Fire-rated Systems
- Acoustic wall systems by design
- External wall systems by design
- Coating Mass: AZ150 ZINCALUME® STEEL
- Thickness: BMT 0.50, 0.55, 0.75, and 1.15
- Width: 51mm, 64mm, 76mm, 92mm, and 100mm
- Length: 3 metres*
*Custom length available