Skyrock™ Classic is a smooth, white, high acoustic ceiling tile ideal for offices and school environments. The low gloss, high light-reflecting surface layer offers numerous advantages in terms of lighting and is ideal for use with concealed lighting.
For normal school and office environments, etc. Skyrock™ Classic satisfies high aesthetic requirements.
Acoustical Ceiling Panels
Acoustical Suspended Ceiling Panels
Mineral Wool substrate finished with Pre-painted fiberglass scrim layer & backside thin fiberglass tissue
600 mm x 600
600 mm x 1200 mm
2 ft x 2 ft
2 ft x 4 ft
15mm, 18mm, 25mm
Paper Surface Color
15mm [1.1 kg/m²]
18mm [1.4 kg/m²]
25mm [1.8 kg/m²]
Maximum 95% RH / 30°C
15mm [0.44 m² °K/W]
18mm [0.53 m² °K/W]
25mm [0.74 m² °K/W]
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)
[0.8] [0.85] [0.90] [0.95]
Low Emission VOC Class
Meets the emission test criteria as low-emitting prescribed by the Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC) following ASTM D5116-06 testing methods.
Mold Prevention Application as per ASTM D3273
Soft Fiber substrate is inherently resistant to the growth of mold and mildew.
Surface Burning Characteristics as per ASTM E84
Class A, Flame Spread: 25 or less, Smoke development:50 or less.
Reaction to Fire as per EN 13501-1
Washability / Scrubbability as per ASTM D4828 & D2486
Exceeds 1000 Wash/Scrub cycles without surface break or the extent of abrasion upon request
Relevant LEED Credit
EA Credit 1
MR Credit 4
MR Credit 5
MR Credit 6 IEQ Credit 3
IEQ Credit 3.2
IEQ Credit 4.6
IEQ Credit 8.1
IEQ Credit 9
Features and Benefits
- Stone Wool substrate with elegant monolithic White Surface.
- Exceptional Sound Absorption with NRC values up to 0.95.
- Low Gloss, High Light Reflectance (LR-0.85) reduces light fixtures & Energy use.
- Moisture resistance to withstand conditions up to 25°C (77°F) / 95% relative humidity without visible sag when used with DONN Brand suspension system.
- Eco-friendly mineral wool product made from natural stone.
Square Edge (SQ)
Shadowline Tapered (SLT)
Fineline Beveled (FLB)
- Open-plan offices
- Offices with indirect lighting
- Restaurant environments
- Conference facilities
- Reception areas
- Media rooms