MARS™ ClimaPlus™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels are fine-textured, mould resistant, and offer superior sag resistance, high light reflectance values, and excellent noise reduction. Their durability, performance, easiness to clean, and attractiveness make them an ideal choice for corridors, department stores, reception areas, lobbies, and general office spaces.
These ceiling panels are durable, long-lasting, and manufactured using a unique process that maximizes sound and anti-sag performance, producing high noise reduction coefficients (NRC) and solid ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. The non-directional pattern ensures a consistent appearance.
Acoustical Ceiling Panels
Acoustical Suspended Ceiling Panels
X-Technology mineral fiber
600 mm x 600
600 mm x 1200 mm
Paper Surface Color
Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC)
Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC)
Low Emission VOC Class
Meets CA Specification 01350 (CA Dept. of Health Services Standard Practice for the testing of VOC emissions) and is listed on CHPS data base for low-emitting materials.
High Recycled Content
Classified as containing greater than 50% total recycled content. Total recycled content is based on product composition of postconsumer and pre-consumer (post-industrial) recycled content per FTC guidelines.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent noise reduction (NRC 0.70).
- High light-reflective finish (LR 0.89) reduces light fixtures and energy use.
- Washable and scrubbable finish - impact and scratch resistant.
- Meet USDA/FSIS guidelines for use in food processing areas.
- Low-emitting product
- Coordinates visually with Halcyon for open/closed plan applications.
- Non-directional, monolithic visual reduces installation time and waste.
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty against visible sag, mould and mildew.
- Available in Optimized Recycled Content formulations to help maximize LEED recycled content contribution.
Square Edge (SQ)
Shadowline Tapered (SLT)
Fineline Beveled (FLB)
- Administrative offices
- Convention and meeting rooms
- Department stores and boutiques
- Galleries and exhibit spaces
- Guest rooms and suites
- Lobbies and reception areas
- Mall interior spaces
- Media centres, music rooms and libraries
- Nurseries, birthing, and patient rooms