Neat H-Guard™ acoustic ceiling panel restrains 8 kinds of bacteria and 5 kinds of mycete. With the reinforced surface treatment, Neat H-Guard™ is waterproof, easy to clean, thus, restrain bacteria.
It has excellent sound absorption performance that provides a better acoustic environment experience and the perfect choice for hospitals and healthcare facilities.
Acoustical Ceiling Panels
Acoustical Suspended Ceiling Panels
Wet forming, mineral fiber
600 mm x 600
600 mm x 1200 mm
2 ft x 2 ft
2 ft x 4 ft
Paper Surface Color
Ceiling Attenuation Class (CAC)
Low Emission VOC Class
Meets the emission test criteria as low-emitting prescribed by the Singapore Green Building Council (SGBC) following ASTM D5116-06 testing methods.
Features and Benefits
- Antibacterial performance exceeds 95% according to the QB/T21866-2008 test
- Reaches the highest level (0 grade) for anti mold according to the QB/T21866-2008 test
- Grit blasted veneer and delicate texture, creating a clean and elegant visual impression.
- Excellent sound absorption performance that provides a better acoustic environment experience
- High reflectivity, thus, reducing the need for lighting equipment and saving energy, providing a green construction.
- The concave-convex appearance creates a warm and comfortable indoor environment.
- Damp-proof RH99 performance refers to anti-sag performance under the conditions of 99% humidity and temperature below 40℃.
- The damp-proof RH99 ceiling tile series provides a 10-year limited quality warranty. If they are used in combination with Star-USG grids, a 15-year system quality warranty can be provided.
- The patented ClimaPlus antibacterial formula provides a 30-year anti-mildew and antibacterial quality warranty and a wide range of antibacterial functions
Square Edge (SQ)
- Hospital room
- Waiting area
- Consulting room