USG Structural Panels by Knauf are high strength, reinforced concrete panels for use in non-combustible construction. Lighter than pre-cast or poured concrete, USG Structural Panels provide a new, easier, and more efficient way to build floors.
The Structural Panel Concrete Subfloor system consists of steel joists, trusses or framing members, fire-resistant board that acts as a ceiling for the unit below, and USG Structural Panels applied with mechanical fasteners. This floor system is designed to carry gravity and lateral load.
Features & Benefits
• Fast installation under most weather conditions
• Mould-resistant substrate for high-moisture areas
• Will not warp, swell or delaminate
• Achieve sound performance with additional acoustically-rated systems
• Fire-resistant load bearing floor system
• Environmentally friendly
- Thickness: 19mm (3/4”)
- Length: 4’x 6’ or 4’x 8’ or 4’x 6’8”
- Density: 1200kg/m³
- Edge: Tongue and Groove
- Tested to: BS 476 Part 21: 1987, BS 476 Part 4: 1970, BS EN 1195: 1998 and BS EN 196-1:2016
Flooring assembly for underlayment in new construction and remodelling