Knauf Sheetrock® Firestop™ plasterboard is a high-performance fire-rated interior plasterboard, with a fire resistant gypsum core encased in 100% recycled face and back papers that form a high strength composite design. The panels have tapered long edges for easy finishing when used with Knauf’s joint compounds.
- Fire-resistant gypsum core that provides additional safety.
- Complies with international standards such as BS EN 520 or equivalent local standard for physical properties as well as BS 476 classification for non-combustibility.
- Extensive acoustic assemblies for commercial projects (STC).
- Commercial or residential applications requiring fire protection
- Load and non-load bearing wood and steel-framed fire resistant walls
- Fire-rated partition and ceiling systems approved for use by accredited certification bodies
Sheetrock® Firestop™ HD 12.5/16 mm
- Weight (kg/m2): 11.60/13.60
- Thickness (mm): 12.5/16.0
- Width (mm): 1220
- Length (mm)*: 1830, 2440, 2745
- Edges: Square and Tapered
- Face Paper Colour: Pink
- Commercial or residential applications requiring fire protection.
- Load and non-load bearing wood and steel-framed fire-resistant walls.
- Fire-rated partition and ceiling systems approved for use by accredited certification bodies.