Knauf Sheetrock® StandardCORE™ (with AirTough™ technology) plasterboard has a re-engineered, lightweight core with Knauf’s innovative Sag-Defying Strength™ formulation. The panels have a superior sag-resistant performance that allows for greater spans. The non-combustible gypsum core is encased in 100% recycled face and back papers. Knauf Sheetrock® StandardCORE™ (with AirTough™ technology) plasterboard has two tapered long edges for easy finishing when used with Knauf’s Joint Compounds.
9.5mm, 12.5mm and 16mm
1220mm X 2440mm (4’ X 8’)
• Lightest gypsum plasterboard by thickness available.
• Easy to lift, carry and install.
• Improves installation speed and reduces wastage.
• Complies with international standards such as BS EN 520 or equivalent local standard for physical properties.
• Uniformed and stronger core helps in reducing board damages