Donn® DXI consists of 24mm (15/16”) exposed ceiling grid components that are used in both general and designer applications.
Patented proprietary QUICK-RELEASE™ cross tees from Donn® DXI grid system can be removed with a twist-and-roll action, which are advantageous in low clearance areas.
Features and Benefits
- The workhorse of the industry providing an economic advantage and design simplicity
- Accepts gypsum, mineral ﬁbre or metal ceilings for ceiling-area accents without changing grid system
- Patented proprietary QUICK-RELEASE™ cross tees removable with a twist-and-roll action, advantageous in low clearance areas
- Assembles and locates with a loud “click” for positive reinforcement of a solid installation
- Advanced steel galvanisation coating system on grids that resists corrosion and rust
- Complies with loading requirements of the Light Duty Classiﬁcation under ASTM C635
- Square edge
- Shadowline tapered
- Shadowline beveled