Offering a combination of sustainable aesthetics and outstanding performance, these panels are specially manufactured to maximise sound control and anti-sag performance.
MARS™ ClimaPlus™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels are fine-textured, mould resistant and offer superior sag resistance, high light reflectance values and excellent noise reduction. Their durability, performance, easiness to clean and attractiveness make them an ideal choice for corridors, department stores, reception areas, lobbies and general office spaces.
MARS™ ClimaPlus™ Acoustical Ceiling Panels are durable, long-lasting and manufactured using a unique process that maximises sound and anti-sag performance, producing high noise reduction coefficients (NRC) and solid ceiling attenuation class (CAC) performance. The non-directional pattern ensures consistent appearance.
Features and Benefits
- Excellent Noise Reduction (NRC .070)
- High light-reflective finish (LR -.90) reduces light fixtures and energy use
- Washable and scrubbable finish- impact and scratch resistant
- Coordinates visually with Halcyon™ for open/closed plan applications
- Non-directional, monolithic visual reduces installation time and waste
- Compatible with LOGIX™ Integrated Ceiling Systems
- ClimaPlus™ 30-year lifetime system warranty to withstand conditions of up to 99% relative humidity without visible sag when used with Donn® Brand Suspension System
- Substrate: Mineral Fibre
- Edge Profile: Fineline bevel, Shadowline tapered, Square edge
- Panel Thickness: 19mm
- Panel Sizes: 600 x 600mm and 600 x 1200mm
- CAC: Up to 35
- Light Reflectance: .86
- NRC: 0.7
- Recycled Content: 57%
- Retail Stores