Nova White is a 9mm white lay-in ceiling tile incorporating a High Density board with PVC laminate face and foil backing.
The low sheen fine textured laminate facing reduces the visibility of blemishes and provides an easy surface to clean while the foil backing provides a condensation barrier limiting the possibility of tile sag and discoloration.
Nova White is suitable for commercial and retail applications where humidity or low ventilation roof spaces may be an issue.
For more information, view our resources below.
- Type: Plasterboard Ceiling Tiles, Vinyl Lay-In Ceiling Tiles, Suspended Ceiling Tiles, Sag Resistant
- Material: Plasterboard
- Texture(s): Fine Textured Vinyl Face
- Colour(s): White
- Edge Profile(s): Square Edge
- Panel Size: 592mm
- Panel Width: 1192mm
- Panel Thickness: 9mm
- CAC: N/A
- NRC: N/A
Knauf products are manufactured from a combination of gypsum and paper liner made from 100% reclaimed and recycled paper waste.
- General purpose ceiling tile
Features and Benefits
- High quality laminate
- Ease of maintenance
- Improved sagging performance
- Low sheen finish